Hybrid mobile app development with Ionic
So you have an idea and you want to build a mobile app out of it. You want your friends and colleagues to say “Dude! I need this feature too”. However,
- Do you want to code for IOS, Android, Windows, more to come?
- Do you have 100+ co developers who are good at Objective C, Java & C# Xamarine?
- Does your billion dollar revenue comes from this mobile project?
If your answer is No, then its time to think about Hybrid development.
Other Hybrid app frameworks
- Mobile Angular UI
- JQuery Mobile
- Kendo UI etc
- Ionic is married to Angular. I need not talk about Angular here.
- Minimum DOM manipulation, yayy performance.
- Give your own look and feel with Saas interation.
- Readymade Plugins - Camera, Geolocation, Push notifications, Toasts, Touch Id, Bar code scanner, OAuth etc. There exists 60 plugins and the number is growing.
- 16255 GitHub stars. Most trending hybrid mobile app framework.
- Great community, a big + :-)
You are just the following commands away from running your your own mobile app on device
- $ npm install -g ionic cordova
- $ ionic start myapp sidemenu
- $ cd myapp
- $ ionic serve
- Test on your android device
- $ ionic run android